Join us as we celebrate International Women’s Day, network with peers in the international development and cooperation sector and hear from a diverse panel as they share insights on the progress of women as central to social, economic and political change across the globe.
The panel will be moderated by Dr. Fidaa Shehada, Board of Directors, Ontario Council for International Cooperation (OCIC)
- Dr. Tanjina Mirza, Chief Programs Officer, Plan Canada
- Sarah Pentlow, Global Lead, Gender Equality and Social Inclusion, Cuso International
- Annie Demirjian, Director,Glendon School of Public and International Affairs and former Head of the Political Affairs and Mediation Unit at (UNSOM)
- Johannes Valdes, Researcher, Ryerson University and The International and Canadian Child Rights Partnership (ICCRP0 and Social Inclusion Advisor Proyecto Samaritanas
- Dr. Kai Bethke, Director of External Relations, UNIDO